Temporary Installations: 910 Series PSN
The ITR 910 Series Portable SmartNode (PSN) is a configurable system designed specifically for temporary online monitoring and analysis of critical and complex, variable load and speed assets. The 910 Series PSN is built on the same platform as the 900 Series DSN but designed for portability and temporary installations.
Some examples of successful PSN applications include monitoring mill drive bearing and gear defects leading up to outages, identifying root causes of industrial processing issues, and providing support for verifying effectiveness of other permanent monitoring installations.
Some product features include:
- 48-channel IEPE/ICP (on/off selectable) or current sensor multiplexing data acquisition
- Eight (8) +/- 10VAC analog inputs
- Eight (8) +/- 10VDC analog inputs
- Four (4) isolated tachometer inputs
- Sixteen (16) digital I/O (8 input / 8 output, Opto-22 DC, AC, Relay)
- Four (4) +/- 10VDC analog outputs
- Wired, wireless, cellular broadband, or satellite communications
- 120VAC or 24VDC
- Optional PLC and control system interfaces via OPC and other protocols
- ITR Perceptum Expert System installed on Windows 7 Embedded platform
- Designed for seamless interface with ITR PdM Partner and related cloud-based services
- Custom transport case: 23.7” x 24.0” x 13.9” with wheels and retractable extension handle