Temporary installations: 820 Series PCN
The 820 Series Portable Collection Node (PCN) is a portable 6-channel dedicated monitoring system with digital signal input designed to collect and monitor waveform data. The 820 PCN requires a high speed internet connect and site supplied power so analysts may configure, commission, and analyze remotely. Configuration includes applying expert system monitoring rules, often available through prior data analysis, and establishing communication and notification processes.
The system is ideally suited to temporarily monitor problematic complex, variable load and speed assets where asset managers need to closely track worsening severity of known failure modes. Some examples of successful 820 PCN applications include tracking known bearing defects and gearmesh related issues leading up to a planned outage.
Some product features include:
- 6-channel IEPE/ICP data acquisition (2 channels are selectable as voltage only for access to powered sensors)
- Two anti-aliasing functions: 3-12.5kHz (vibration) or 20kHz-80kHz (ultrasound)
- Digital tachometer input
- 120VAC or 24VDC
- BNC, 2-pin, or 4-pin military grade connectors for waveform data acquisition
- ITR Perceptum Expert System installed on Windows 7 Embedded platform
- Designed for seamless interface with ITR PdM Partner and related cloud-based services
- Approximate enclosure dimensions: 10” x 7” x 6.5”, custom air/dust sealed enclosure