Success depends on three factors:
- Effective data acquisition and signal processing
- Competent data analysis
- Adequate knowledge regarding the asset and the operation.
ITR engineers have been conducting and continually improving advanced condition monitoring studies for over 30 years. As technology continues to improve, new tools are verified, validated and applied to these studies. Measured parameters are often speed, vibration, temperature, pressure, strain, torque, and other process inputs available via process control systems.
Some common studies include:
- Operating deflection shape studies
- Bode plot and critical speed identification
- Modal and resonance studies
- 3rd and 5th octave chatter studies
- Large industrial vehicle commissioning
- Commissioning new and repaired assets
- Slow speed electro-mechanical studies
- Remote wireless data acquisition
- Baseline and acceptance testing