ITR Technology Tenets
- Better Data equals better analysis
- Better information leads to better analysis
- People are the most important variable
Successful PdM processes elude many organizations. From planning work through taking action and managing information, each key process is critical to success. ITR works closely with its partners to ensure every PdM process is robust and avoids the most common reasons for underperformance or outright failure, which include:
- Keeping pace with ever evolving technologies
- Challenges regarding monitoring and analyzing complex assets
- Ensuring adequate and competent human resources
- Following through and verifying effectiveness of actions
The ITR Difference
We welcome the opportunity to demonstrate our predictive capabilities, especially on an organization’s most complex assets. Use the link below to see how ITR compares to the competition. ITR welcomes head-to-head evaluations against other service providers and in-house programs.
For some organizations, a flexible partnership makes the most sense. Technology partnerships enable customers to use ITR’s resources as much or as little as needed. This flexibility allows customers to maintain a strong PdM process throughout an ever changing business landscape that includes fluctuations in human resources, CMMS migrations, mergers and acquisitions, and keeping pace with continual enhancements in monitoring and analysis technologies.